Lately I changed my editor from Aptana to Eclipse with the Aptana plugin. Suddenly my CSS code insight did not work any longer. With these steps I could get it working again:
- Goto Window / Preferences
- Type filter text “assoc”
- At “General – Editors – File Associations” select “*.css”
- Verify that the “CSS Source editor” is the default editor. If not select it and restart Eclipse.
- If that still does not give you CSS code insight, check the following:
- Goto the Project Explorer and right click on your project.
- Select “Properties” and then “Project Natures”.
- Select project nature “Web” and set it to primary. Eclipse should restart and refresh your project.
- Now you should have CSS code insight. If not, throw your computer out of the window. Btw, that does not necessarily give you code insight.